Search Tropical Organic Garden

April 11, 2012

Why I want to grow moringa oleifera from seed in my tropical organic garden

Claims regarding the (below mentioned) health benefits of moringa are among the most impressive that I have ever encountered. If I had my way, Haitians who still struggle in the wake of the 2010 earthquake would be gifted at least a few moringa seeds (and large pots). Since moringa thrives in poor soil and prefers infrequent watering, planting it in some parts of Haiti may be a manageable feat.

-->
NAMES
Moringa; Drumstick tree; Horseradish tree; Miracle tree; Moringa pterygosperma (archaic); Moringa oleifera
==> BUY MORINGA & OTHER TROPICAL SEEDS  <==
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MORINGA 
The leaves are purported to be many times more nutritionally dense than many renowned health foods. For instance, moringa is said to have many times more vitamin C than oranges, iron than spinach, vitamin A than carrots, protein than yogurt, potassium than bananas and calcium than milk. Furthermore, moringa contains all 9 amino acids along with other nutrients that include Magnesium, Copper and Zinc. Despite its powerful potency, it is even safe enough for lactating mothers and their babies.
==> Steps showing how to germinate moringa seeds 
Moringa oleifera seeds that I germinated for my tropical organic garden



here-->

No comments:

Post a Comment