Search Tropical Organic Garden

July 22, 2012

My Moringa oleifera seedling in soil


A moringa seedling spotted on 22 July after being sowed on 7 July ... and abandoned somewhat during the last few rainy days.
22 July: My moringa seedling that I started from seed on 7 July. It obviously emerged over the last few days of heavy rain when I was not tending to the garden because I was surprised to see it.
This moringa seedling emerged roughly 2 weeks after being planted in soil and forgotten out in the garden. I do not recommend leaving them out if snails are a problem in your garden. Instead, bring moringa seedlings in at night or just allow them to grow and strengthen a little indoors before putting them outside. The seed used in this case had been stored in the refrigerator. It was the only of 4 seeds that germinated using the same growing method. In other words, it might take you a while to figure out how to germinate moringa seeds at first.

See my single most reliable method for growing moringa oleifera from seed (with nearly a 100% germination rate) .


==> BUY MORINGA & OTHER TROPICAL SEEDS <==

See how I grow seedlings (with mostly 100% germination)
S-->


No comments:

Post a Comment